- PEAK SEASON ADMINISTRATION FEE: $200.00 for each week of the Reservation
- FRINGE SEASON ADMINISTRATION FEE: $150.00 for each week of the Reservation
- OFF SEASON ADMINISTRATION FEE: $100.00 for each week of the Reservation
- becoming unexpectedly ill or injured
- hospitalization or death of a travelling or non-traveling family member
- various weather or common carrier/transportation related issues
- unforeseen natural disasters at home or the destination
- legal obligation, such as being called for jury duty or to appear as a witness in court
- work related reasons
Check in / Check out
The reservation period, unless otherwise stated, is either from a Saturday-to-Saturday or a Sunday-to-Sunday. Check in is after 3 pm & Check out is no later than 11 am on the day of departure.
Please note: We cannot provide late check out times during Fringe and Peak Seasons due to a high occupancy and required change over time for each cottage.
A reservation deposit of 25% is required to secure your booking. Your booking is not confirmed until this deposit has been received.
The balance of the reservation is due upon arrival.
Last Minute Reservations
Full payment by MasterCard, Visa or e-mail transfer is required at the time of booking for reservations made within 7 days of arrival which is non-refundable.
Nova Scotia Tax is 15% in addition to the established rate.
Method of Payment
Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa or e-mail transfer.
Guests are responsible for extraordinary cleaning charges, damage resulting from negligence or willful or wanton conduct or damage by a pet (in those units that allow dogs). No smoking is permitted in the cottages and a $300 fee will be applied if this occurs.